Date with someone🥰

Oooomaigat im so happy today
Someone spesial text me
And he invite me to go to the consert
Im just lucky girl

I dont know im just being really happy
He is tall
Handsome
And make me melted

He text me "hay, do you like go to consert??"
And i say "Somethimes, why??"
And he say" I have to ticket, i want give you one"
Omaigat im sooo happy at that time when he text me

And we are go to concert
And i just want to see smash
My lovely grupband or boyband in indonesia
But im late
They sing a last song and i dont see them
Soo bad

But its not day, cause i come with man who really handsome, and cool 
He sing together
I dont know
Maybe he shy with me
Or someting else
But we are enjoy that momen

When he talk to me, he approach me
Omaigat im so melted at that time
He smile
And of course me too
Can you say " I love you" 
Wkwk of course i will say "i love you too"
But that is in my mind😁

He buy drink to me
He buy miles cake to me
He guard me so good
I think 100/10 for him😍
Very good

I never meet that good person
Good manner
Good listening
Good saying
And everthing in one person

And after that we just discussion
And we stroll the city
And he so fragrant
Omaigat i miss him so much
After i finish my work of course i will never meet him

And the sweet thing is he make status of whatsapp 
There is my voice in his status
I record that cause i felt happy for that

Im just say how i blessed to meet him
The best boy i ever meet
Good every time 
If he not really like me
Maybe i just fine
But i hope i likes me😁

I juts really happy today🥰


Komentar

Postingan Populer