It Hard, for long time

I think it was really hard
Hard for long time
I see im dying every day
Like every situation suck
Im know i must to be the best of my self
But somethimess
I think i can do again
Somethimes i hear my voice very loud
Im crying 

Other people alwasy say that i have good life
You must thank to good
And the bad word for me

I always heard that
And that it make very hard to me

But im realize
Im never make other people in bad situation
Im never make othe people suffer
Im always try to make other people happy
Well, a lot of my money i give to other people

But i realize 
I must to bee happy
And i think i never enought to eveyone
I think the darknest come to me again

But i want to be the best version of my life
I know life its never be easy
I know that always God for me

So why i just crying?
Im must stop cry and to the best again

I will survive
Never mind what are people talking about me
It not my value
Im who im

Im the best girl
Im the good person
I always trying to do good
That is the best
I will happy
My money come to me easier
I found man who really love me
I found my self to be better, a beatiful inside and outside
Good thingking
Always care about people
And always care for my self

-Love for my self-


Komentar

Postingan Populer